Wireless 802.11n Access Point
Acting as a bridge between the wired Ethernet and the 2.4GHz wireless IEEE 802.11b/g/n, this wireless access point let your wireless client stations access both the wired and the wireless network nodes.
Universal Repeater Mode
The Universal Repeater function could extend the coverage and signal strength for the current wireless environment. This standardized function is compatible with other wireless APs and Routers. Users can use this feature to build up a large wireless network in a huge space like airports, hotels and schools…etc.
Robust Wireless Security with WPA and WPA2
Except for the basic security control by ESSID and 64/128 bit key length WEP encryption, this access point also supports the advanced security features, like MAC access control, IEEE 802.1x authentication, TKIP, AES and hidden ESSID. It provides a total solution for you to build up a secure wireless network environment that can prevent from all kinds of hacker intrusion.
You can configure this access point through the friendly Web user interface with a browser.
- Complies with the IEEE 802.11b/g and IEEE802.11n standards
- Supports 2.400~2.4835GHz frequency band
- High data rate up to 300Mbps network speed
- Auto rate fallback in case of obstacles or interferences
- Supports point-to-point and point-to-multi point bridge function
- Supports WDS (Wireless Distributed System) repeater mode
- Supports Universal Repeater mode
- Supports AP Client mode
- Supports four sets of ESSID to group the different wireless networks
- Supports roaming link integrity
- Provides 64/128 bit key length WEP data encryption
- Supports WPA, WPA2 security enhanced function (pre-shared key, 802.1x, TKIP, AES …)
- Supports WPS (Wi-Fi Protected Setup) function
- Provides MAC access control
- Provides hidden SSID function
- Supports Web-based configuration
- Firmware upgradeable via Web browser
- Two 3dBi Removable Antennas
- Windows 95/98/ME/2000/XP/Vista