Enhance Wireless Network Range and Coverage
US Robotics antenna accessories provide enhanced wireless network range. A variety of solutions for 802.11b and 802.11g wireless PCI card connections, to enhance router and AP range and coverage, and to provide directional, focused wireless signals. Simple connections and no configuration requirements make them easy solutions to wireless speed and connection reliability issues.
The US Robotics 9dBi Directional Panel Antenna provides a broad, focused signal for 802.11g and 802.11b wireless APs and routers in buildings with large coverage areas. It is outdoor-rated for outdoor applications (e.g. building-to-building), supporting direct path wireless network topography with better pattern coverage.
With clear line of sight, this antenna has an approximate range of up to 2 km.
- Variety of 2.4GHz (802.11b/802.11g) antennas to enhance performance and connection reliability.
- Reverse polarity SMA connectors for easily attaching to wireless products
- No configuration required
- Operating system independent
- Supports 802.11b, 802.11b+ (22 Mbps), 802.11g, 802.11g+ (100/125 Mbps)
Eliminate dead spots
- Improves signal strength for more reliable and consistent connections
Improve wireless range
- Provide coverage for an entire home or small office
- Extend coverage to an entire showroom, coffee shop or restaurant
- Provides broad, focused coverage for 802.11g and 802.11b wireless APs and routers in buildings with large coverage areas and wireless hot spots. Also for outdoor applications (e.g. building-to-building connections).
Specifications & Standards
- Gain: 9dBi
- Nominal Impedance: 50 Ohms
- Frequency Range: 2.4-2.5 Ghz
- VSWR: 1.92 Max
- Vertical (60°) or horizontal (60°), linear
- Left hand circular
- Directional antenna
- Outdoor rated
- Wall or corner mountable
- Reverse polarity SMA (female) connector
- 9dBi Directional Antenna
- Mounting kit
- CD ROM
- Installation Sheet (English only)
- 5 foot Cable
NOTE: If you plan to use this antenna outdoors, we recommend the use of a lightning surge protector to protect your network.